Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

TFI Friday - The Water Bear Edition


I made it to Friday...time to breath a sigh of relief and celebrate with a collection of things that make me feel happy.

This week's selection is themed around a somewhat random choice. I have only recently (last week) discovered the existence of the awesome Tardigrade (also known as Water Bears or Moss Piglets...I'm not sure which I prefer, they're both made of win), the extreme survivalist microscopic animals. They're cute in an ugly kind of way and imagine my glee when I discovered that they've captured other people's hearts as well.

Cute water bear plush by Weird Bug Lady @ Etsy

water bear pin badge
Yep, my lapel is now naked without a Tardigrade brooch.

Water Bear 3
Is that moss flavoured popcorm?


tardigrade (water bear)


I love that the wonderful weirdness of nature can still surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment