Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Stitching Sunday

I'm about half way through six different stitching projects at the moment, so hopefully I'll have more to share soon. I'm just struggling to focus on one thing at the moment (I blame, in part, the cold which suddenly took residence in my head yesterday evening). So for this weekend I share this little project...


A Qu'est-ce que 'sup cross stitch hoop I stitched for a Big Bang Theory swap over at Craftster, in honour of the amazing Wolowizard, erm I mean Wolowitz.

I went for a 'ye olde' style because I thought it was quite in keeping with the boy's love of Renaissance Fairs. This was actually a lot of fun to stitch, I'd love to try stitching some more quotes. I'll get some charts posted here too.

For now, however, it's back to menthol and throat sweets for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment