Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

TFI Friday!

So the 'work thing' that has absorbed my time for way too long is now finished...and it went well. I'm so happy, and so relieved. Now it's time to get back to happy things. I think I'm going to give myself a bit of time to take a step back and work out where I am with life in general and where I want to be.

And is there any better way of doing that than looking at pretty things? Nope? I thought not.

Today is April Fool's day which I normally have a love/ hate relationship with because I am the world's most gulliable person. It also means Spring really is coming. I love Spring...and Easter...what's not to love about chicks, bunnies and chocolate? So without further ado...here's a yellow themed TFI Friday...one of my current colour obsessions (which is a nice change - I hated it for years because it was the colour of my school uniform).

From SatinandBirch on Etsy
I love these soaps...so pretty!


Yellow Collection

If this collection was in my kitchen I'm fairly sure I'd stand and stare every day.

Yellow Owl Tea Set

Owls + yellow = adorable

Chicks

I love these chicks, every year I end up buying more...and this photo captures their chicky attitude perfectly.

I would like this mixer...please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment