Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Moomin Maths

I'm stuck in the spiralling panic of realising that I've left making everyone's Christmas presents until the last minute at the moment.

I mean - thinking 'hey I'm going to make presents, not buy presents this year' was all very lovely but apparently it had escaped my attention that I would actually need to make the presents...in time for Christmas day.

Still, before I return to the panic...and stitching Motley Crue onto a notebook (don't ask)...here is a little piece of sheer joy. I can't even tell you how happy this sum makes me...
                                  






                  


   


 +












 =



Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd providing the voice of Moomintroll in the new Moomin movie which seems to have been created in a beautiful vintage style? 


It literally doesn't get any better than that.








Right...back to my spiral of panic I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment